Nothing screams fall like a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Enjoy this dairy-free version!
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp organic canned pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 8oz organic brewed coffee
- Vanilla stevia drops, to taste
- In a microwave safe container whisk together coconut milk, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice mix.
- Microwave or heat on stove for 1-2 minutes, removing when mixture is frothy.
- Pour into glass cup and add the hot coffee.
- Add vanilla stevia drops to taste.
Dr. Cassie Wilder is a registered Naturopathic Medical Doctor (NMD) and founder of MIMC. Her passion is empowering her patients through education, understanding, and support through their healing journey. After graduating from Iowa State University with a Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology and Health, Dr. Wilder earned her Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences, a fully accredited and nationally recognized institution in Phoenix, AZ. During her clinical training, she received extensive hands-on training with many leading experts in the field of functional medicine and developed a passion for treating hormonal imbalances, thyroid disorders, cardiovascular concerns, and adrenal fatigue.