Member Experience Team
In this role you will be responsible for day-to-day tasks of the membership experience. You will work closely with the clinical staff to offer top notch customer service to both prospective and current members as well as identify opportunities for growth and improvement within our current membership.
You are passionate about the member journey and love to continuously refine the experience and find ways we can always be adding value to their health care journey. You enjoy the little details of how things work, and when faced with a member issue, are motivated to not only immediately find a member-friendly solution, but build future processes to ensure it doesn’t happen again. As a self-starter, you are on top of the administrative duties and are always engaged to find other ways to lend a helping hand.
– Organize and execute administrative tasks
– Answer incoming phone calls and e-mails with an up-beat and positive attitude.
– Speak with current and prospective members, ensuring they are engaged and satisfied as well as collecting continuous feedback.
– Analyze membership cohorts and feedback, identifying opportunities for improvement in member experience.
– 1-3 years of experience in customer service role; experience in health care is a plus.
– Attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills
– Highly refined communication skills across phone, in-person, and e-mail communication
– Are tech-friendly or are motivated to learn!
– Self-starter with a get stuff done attitude!
– An interest for your own health and wellness and that of others.
– Competitive pay
– Free Minneapolis Integrative Membership
– Upward mobility potential