Registered DietitianKatherine Huber, MS, RDN, LD is passionate about helping her patients discover the power of nutrition and lifestyle changes for healing and healthy living. Katherine completed her master’s degree in nutrition, followed by a dietetic internship at Bastyr University, a school of naturopathic medicine in Seattle. In addition to her formal education, she has also completed numerous trainings in integrative and functional nutrition and loves to stay up to date with current nutritional trends. Katherine believes in a bio-individual approach to nutrition and works with patients to discover how their food and lifestyle choices are impacting their health. Starting with a comprehensive nutrition and lifestyle assessment, Katherine guides her patients to discover a way of eating and living that is sustainable, fun, and supportive of optimal health. When she’s not nerding out on nutrition, you can find her teaching cooking classes, rock climbing, doing yoga, spending time outdoors, or exploring the North Shore with her husband.
Katherine is a pleasure to work with. Her warm demeanor made me feel calm, yet empowered at the end of each session. She is a wealth of knowledge and so eloquently translated complicated nutrition information into simple (and fun!) tips that I have easily incorporated into my daily life.
- Registered and Licensed Dietitian by the State of Minnesota
- Certified Holistic Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Member, Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine (DIFM) Practice Group
- Member, Minnesota Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Alumnus, Bastyr University Master of Science in Nutrition/Didactic Program in Dietetics