Celebrate the opening of MPLS Integrative Medicine Center and receive a full year of comprehensive, individualized health care at 40% off our annual membership.
The Minneapolis Integrative Medicine Center Membership
Comprehensive Initial Assessment
Your first visit with your doctor includes a detailed 75 minute intake and physical exam.
Unlimited emails straight to your providers inbox and quick responses so you can continue to go on about your day.
Together we review your comprehensive blood panels, and initiate treatment in a 30-60 minute visit.
Only the Best Medicine
Physician grade supplements & personalized botanical formulas, all from the most reputable sources.
Convenience of the Internet
Access to online scheduling of appointments, refilling your supplements, paying your bill, reviewing your medical records and so much more.
State of the art laboratory testing
Functional testing that looks at your whole health picture
A full year of comprehensive, individualized health care at an affordable price tag.
- 1 payment of $980 per year.
The juicy details
- 7 visits with your personal doctor per year
- Virtual visits via phone (your initial doctor’s visit must be in person)
- Unlimited messaging with your doctor for quick questions through a convenient app on your phone
- Access to advanced laboratory testing
- Access to our professional-grade nutraceutical and botanical supplements
- Convenient online scheduling, payment, medicinary and refill requests
- Access to notes, lab reports, and your entire health record online
- In some cases, FSA/HSA dollars may be applied to membership fees
Whats not included:
- Supplements and Botanical Tinctures members choose to purchase through our clinic or other retailers
- Laboratory test costs
- Most lab tests are fully or partially covered by your health insurance plan
- Some may not be covered or may require a co-pay
- Services provided other than by Minneapolis Integrative Medicine Center, such as emergency and specialist care, will be billed to you or your insurance plan by those providers
- In most cases, FSA/HSA dollars may be applied to tests, supplements and botanical medicines
Click here to read our full terms and conditions