Bobbi has a background in personal training, and understands how food, and movement are foundational to a well functioning body. As an avid athlete growing up, Bobbi noticed that how she fueled her body made almost more of a difference than all the hard work she was putting in at practice. She started studying nutrition and fell in love with it.
She says, “The human body is so amazing and to see how the food you eat can react in positive and negative ways in regards to helping the body to heal and support it to function at its optimal level.”
Bobbi has extensive experience in all different areas of dietetics, from hospital settings and wellness/athletics settings to functional medicine clinics. She’s also a member of the International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals, which helps her understands the relationship between nourishing your body without being restrictive. Bobbi will be a phenomenal resource to help patients who may need an extra layer of support when it comes to nutrition.
I love educating patients about nutrition/food. I do not believe there is a one-diet-fits-all approach to nutrition. Everyone’s body is different and therefore needs a different nutrition plan. I like helping patients find what works best for them.
You can also see me for:
- Gut health—gut health is the key to our overall health!
- Weight loss/body composition changes
- Food sensitivities
- Eating for adrenal fatigue/thyroid issues
- Diabetes & blood sugar concerns
- Improved athletic performance
- Eating for improved mental health concerns
- Registered and Licensed Dietitian by the State of Minnesota
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Member, Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy
- Member, Minnesota Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member, International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals
- Member, American Nutrition Association
- Alumnus, University of North Dakota