THE EVOLUTION OF MODERN MEDICINELong gone are the days where all information about health and well-being come from one central source. Now, anyone with a keyboard can dispense medical recommendations, diagnose conditions, and sell you magic cures. At Minneapolis Integrative Medicine Center, we are taking back healthcare, and allowing your doctor to be your confidant and partner in your health journey.
WHO WE ARE
We have broken the cycle of traditional medical practice and allow continuous collaboration about your health with your doctor. Trained in integrative and naturopathic medicine, we utilize innovative functional testing to assess your whole health picture, and personalize your treatment plans to transform your health. Our medicine is based on trust, individuality, and addressing the root cause of your health concerns.
HOW IT WORKS
Our annual membership allows for more frequent doctors visits, and comprehensive medical care from your provider. Email quick questions to your provider, utilize our online medicinary, and receive access to innovative functional testing. We’ve established a model to be your partner in health
- Your doctor spends meaningful time taking a detailed history, and getting to know you.
- We use specific laboratory testing to identify the cause of your concerns.
- After determining your specific goals and lifestyle needs, an individualized treatment plan will be crafted.
- Ongoing communication with your medical team allows you to ask for help and support whenever necessary.
GET IN TOUCH
WHAT WE DO
Services we offer:
- In-depth medical assessments to get a 360° view of your health
- Specialty laboratory testing
- Integrative medicine treatment plans to fit your lifestyle
- Personalized nutrition plans, and ongoing support
- Referrals to specialists, if needed
- Online access to your labs, and medical records
We’re really good at getting to the root of your:
- Fatigue, hair loss, low libido, stubborn weight loss & brain fog
- Hormone imbalances, debilitating periods, acne & PMS
- Sleepless nights
- Stress-induced adrenal fatigue
- Slow or sluggish metabolism
- Low mood & anxiety
- Uncomfortable bloating, gas, stomach pains, reflux, constipation, diarrhea & IBS
- High blood pressure, palpitations & high cholesterol
Tests we offer:
- In-depth blood panels
- Heart disease risk screening
- Stool analysis
- Breath testing
- Adrenal stress response
- Food allergy testing